The International Workshop on Additive Manufacturing Technologies is an initiative of the Optec-Berlin-Brandenburg e.V. (OpTecBB) and the Fraunhofer Institute for Production Systems and Design Technology IPK in Berlin, aiming to foster the interaction of local and global players active in the field of Additive Manufacturing.
Creation and strengthening of business relationships as well as R&D partnerships and strategic cooperation between academia, research organizations and industry are the focus of this initiative.
The workshop will present the latest developments on several topics of the Additive Manufacturing value chain: from machinery/systems and respective processing technologies to quality inspection and final application in the sectors of aerospace, energy and metal working, among others. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the International Workshop on Additive Manufacturing Technologies!
A workshop for Specialists and executives from manufacturing and R&D departments interested in Additive Manufacturing technologies
The workshop language is English.
150,00 (excl. VAT) for members, 300,00 (excl. VAT) non-members (members of one of the innovation network optical technologies OptecNet Germany)1
- 13:00 – 13:20 | Welcome and Introduction– Additive Manufacturing @ Fraunhofer IPK | Dr. André Bergmann, FhG IPK
- 13:20 – 13:40 | Laser Metal Deposition in an Additive Manufacturing Process Chain | Dr.-Ing. Benjamin Graf, FhG IPK
- 13:40 – 14:00 | Improving Yield with Holistic Quality Inspection and Correlation | Dr. Edson Costa Santos, ZEISS AM Group
- 14:00 – 14:20 | Process Development for Laser sintering | Witalij Gridin, voestalpine Additive Manufacturing Center GmbH
- 14:20 – 14:40 | 3d scanning for 3 d printing | N.N., Scansonic (tbc)
- 14:40 -14:55 | Discussion & Q&A
- 14:55 – 15:15 | 3d printing of silicon carbide | Erik Thiel, PSC Technologies GmbH
- 15:15 – 16:00 | Coffee, piece of cake, and networking
- 16:00 – 16:20 | The role of additive manufacturing in the Brazilian automotive R&D program ROTA2030 | Prof. Dr. Jefferson de Oliveira Gomes, IPT Sao Paulo, Brazil
- 16:20 – 16:40 | Selective Laser Melting in different application fields – Current challenges of AM –technologies | Mr. Robert Kersting, FhG IPK
- 16:40 -17:00 | Industrialization of Additive Manufacturing for Siemens Gas Turbine Components | Mr. Michael Hajduk, Siemens AG
- 17:00 – 17:20 | Additive manufacturing | Mr. Maximilian Boulter, Renishaw
- 17:20 – 17:40 | High resolution and high throughput analysis of 3d printed structures | Dr. Bernhard Hesse, XPLORAYTION GmbH
- 17:40 – 18:00 | Discussion & Q&A#
- 18:00 – 19:00 | Networking & Visiting tour of the Fraunhofer IPK