The traditional B2B matchmaking event Contact-Contract is a unique opportunity to increase your competitiveness and identify new markets and business partners.
It is a common project of Brno Regional Chamber of Commerce and other Czech and foreign partners belonging to Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), chambers of commerce and company Brno Trade Fairs.
The International Engineering Fair (MSV) is the leading industrial trade fair in Central Europe with annual participation reaching more than 1500 exhibitors and 75000 visitors from 59 countries worldwide. More than a third of the exhibitors are from abroad. All nine of the key specialist sectors of the engineering industry are very well represented.
- Mining, metallurgical, ceramic, glass engineering
- Materials and components for mechanical engineering
- Drives, hydraulics and pneumatics, cooling technology and air-conditioning
- Power engineering and heavy-current electrical engineering
- Electronics, automation and measuring technology
- Research, development, transfer of technologies
- Metal-working and forming machines, tools
- Foundry industry
- Surface technology
- Plastics, rubber, composites
- Chemicals for engineering
Why to participate?
- high level of pre-event publicity
- new business partners, clients and suppliers without much effort
- important contacts among exhibitors and visitors
- free entrance to the trade fair
- 2 days = up to 27 B2B meetings
- social event
- our support BEFORE - DURING - AFTER
Registration is open until 25 September 2018!
Please note that a no show fee of 40 EUR (excl. VAT) will be charged to persons who are registered but don't attend the event without cancellation by Wednesday, 26 September 2018.